My defination of Successful

Assalamualaikum...


Everybody have their own goal/wish list in their life. Same goes to me. When I'm kid, I don't know why at school teacher always ask, what your "azam"? It's happen during first term of schooling a.k.a masa awal2 masuk sekolah la.
 
 
When I'm in secondary school then I know what is my AZAM actually. Simple! Want to be a successful person. That's it! But it's not very simple to become a successful person. Sound like waaaaaa...very easy.. NOT!
 
 
Successful does not only...you have a lot money, then you are successful person. You got a very good job then you are successful person. NOT!
 
 
What I'm mean is successful in this world and in the hereafter. Maybe certain person very successful in this world, but in the hereafter... we don't know.
 
 
I'm looking back through my wish list, most of them like "mengejar duniawi". Sometimes I just think, "cukup ke bekal nk bawak ke sana nnti" or "bekal kosong semata2"... 
 
 
Human....sometimes they remember but sometimes they forget. But Allah S.W.T never forget each of us. Always watching us..only kita wat2  x nmpak....wat2 lupa...
 
 
So, bersempena 1 Zulhijjah hari ini...jatuh plak Hari Jumaat, mari lah kita sama2 kumpulkan pahala dengan mengamalkan sunah-sunah Rasullullah..seperti ibadah korban.
 
 
Teringat Ibadah Korban, teringat plak Arwah Pak Long, dia dah wasiatkan Lembu yang dia dah beli dan buat sama macam Korban tahun lepas. Sedih... T_T
 
 
by TheTiramisuLovers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for drop by here...
http://thetiramisulovers.blogspot.com/

Lots of love by TheTiramisuLovers :)